Friday, February 19, 2010

Fort Lauderdale

hi!


yesterday, on the way from Palm Beach we saw a good boat name, had to show you:
...livin' that honky-tonk dream.

we also saw a couple more fellow Outer Reef-ers! Illusion IV!


and Sea Ya! (we've never met them...)


here's the Hillsborough Lighthouse...


oh, and a boat name that I thought I should share...
the cleaning solvent?

Once we got docked yesterday (oh, and something I thought was cool- I walked right past here when I was here for the boat show in October!), we washed down the boat in BEAUTIFUL weather- now she sparkles!

This mornin, I woke up later than usual and walked on the beach with a cup of coffee I got at Bart's Coffee Co. VERY good... I maybe go back tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your stay in Ft. L. It seems like a great place to chill. But I haven't heard of any bookstores or GAP stores yet. Be safe be aware. Love,love

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.