Friday, February 12, 2010

Daytona: Day 1

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Greetings from Daytona! We can hear racecars from the boat! …wait. I’m getting ahead of myself.

Today was a great day- we left the St Augustine City Marina at 7am and took this picture almost immediately: Wow.

I also took this one of the marina- it would have been a great picture had I not been shaking the camera. Oh well.

Then we saw dolphins! And deer! No pictures of either, my apologies.

Docking was a breeze. Thrusters are so cool.

Once we got in and had lunch, we washed the boat- now it sparkles! Then we got to play with new boat toys! Check them out:

Pretty spiffy!

There are some pretty cool boats here, likely belonging to drivers. Will post pictures at a later date… haven’t wandered around yet-
no worries, we’re here all weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment






Do what you like. Like what you do.