Thursday, May 23, 2013

They're all my favorite sunset.

Welcome back! It has been a while since this site has been active, but we're headed out again next weekend! This trip will be a quick one, so we'll have to squeeze in the fun! We are headed up to Charleston for another Outer Reef rendezvous. We will take a week to get there, we'll spend a week in Charleston, and then take a week to get back. I can't wait to get back on the water and see some friends we haven't seen in a while! (And I'm sure I'll make some new ones too!)
My sweet roommate gave me a "bon voyage" note and a check list, which should make the pictures I upload fairly interesting...



















Let me know if Roomie forgot anything I should be looking out for and I hope you all enjoy reading about our adventures!

Catch ya later!

p.s. I've just recently started an American Lit class that focuses on Ernest Hemingway's masterpieces, so you may get to read about how happy that makes me as well. Depending on how that makes you feel, I'm sorry... or you're welcome!

p.p.s. Those of you who are into specifics should check out Outer Reef's home site. This link will take you to Risky Business' specs.

1 comment:






Do what you like. Like what you do.