Sunday, September 6, 2009

catch-up!

From Wrightsville Beach, we went to Myrtle Beach (past Cape Fear!)
We stayed at a great marina in Myrtle Beach- Grand Dunes! with a pool!
For dinner, we ate at Ruth's Chris! oh man. I had shrimp. and went to bed as soon as we got back from dinner. Life is good.

We left Myrtle Beach headed for Georgetown. We were there on our way up- it's cool to come into a marina where you can see exactly what everything looks like before you get there. I knew when I was tying lines exactly where we were gonna be docked- life is good.
on the way, we saw the Oak Island lighthouse. It probably wins the prize for ugliest lighthouse on the east coast:
Later, I got a picture of a purple house for you: it probably would have been a better picture from the starboard side of the boat, but I was eating lunch. it was the best I could do, short notice and all.

Here's our sunset from last night: beee-utiful!

We left Georgetown this morning, and now we're in Charleston! we like this place!
We're here til Tuesday mornin! a layover day! weee!

It seems I need to update you on all the sunken/beached/abandoned toys we've seen in the past couple days:




...turns out, boaters in SC aren't all that great at taking care of their toys...

1 comment:

  1. A good photo lost because of food...typical...:)

    PS: I miss you!! less than a week!!

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.