Thursday, September 3, 2009

Homeward Bound.

Howdy gang!

Today is the 3rd of September. We are in Wrightsville Beach, NC.

Hold on. You're not caught up on yesterday yet. After I rinsed down the boat, I went to the Piggly Wiggly! Apparently, in Beaufort, they'll just give a car to anyone with a cell phone number- "Just in case you're not back in time, we wanna make sure you're ok." seriously. that's what they said.

Then we had swordfish for dinner on the boat. way good.

ok, back to Wrightsville Beach. on the way here, we saw some pretty cool stuff.
get this: when we got to Camp LeJuene, we had to wait for them to clear us past, then we had to "proceed at our best speed." They were doing artillery exersizes. way flippin cool! all kinds of explosion noises. here's a picture of the Safety Patrol.

Then I took an accidental nap. Those are the best.

I woke up in time to see the pinkest house you ever did see:

On the way up, you may remember the yard art we got to see- well, today we got to see it again! and these pictures are even better that the 1st ones... if I do say so myself...
1st up, swan:

hippo:

giraffe:


Queen of the Sea (that's what we came up with- what else could she be?):how awesome is she?!

They have a courtesy car here as well. The plan is to go to dinner and perhaps a grocery store that may have the stuff I couldn't find at the Piggly wiggly yesterday.
I think that's all. Thanks for readin!
hugs!

1 comment:






Do what you like. Like what you do.