Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day!

Monday, September 7th, 2009. Layover day in Charleston.

This morning (after sleeping in!!!), we went into downtown and found fun little shops- I found a Gap (yay!)- and then ate lunch at a place called Jim and Nick's? that could be wrong... but it was a very good bbq place. I had a turkey sandwich with mondo bacon on it- yum! then we walked/shopped a little more... the weather was PERfect. not hot, fairly windy... here's a picture of a pretty church down the street from where the courtesy van picked us up:

since we got back to the boat, I've been up on the bridge listening to music, reading a book, lovin life...


alrighty, that's all... hope your Labor Day was awesome!
hugs!

3 comments:

  1. question: exactly how many Gaps have you been too?? I can't build you a bigger closet you know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 maybe? no worries though... I didn't find anything today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. phew...of course...that means less for me to borrow...

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.