Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Man With Purse Distracts Passersby

ok, so maybe that headline wouldn't go over all that well in an actual publication, but it's my blog, I can say what I want, and I saw a man with a Louis Vitton purse. To quote a b-loved meerkat, "and everyone's ok with this?"

In other news, day 3 in Coconut Grove is a bea-utiful one! windy, but beautiful.

Last night, the wind was CRAZY! 25-30 knots maybe? We had chili for dinner- way good.

Today, I'm at the Bookstore in the Grove again. Thought I'd show you some pictures I've been hoarding.

On our list of maintenance-ish things to get done in Lauderdale was the dinghy. One of the chambers wouldn't hold air... so Barry and I had to unload it, then he took it to a nearby ramp and I took the car to pick him up. Alice got these pictures of us.




Then, (and I seriously apologize for the randomness that is this post- this is what happens when I get behind) there was a restaurant called Coconuts at the entrance to the Hall of Fame Marina- that had VERY good food, bytheway, and when Barry and Alice ate there, they called me and I went out on the bow and got a cool picture of them eating outside!


ok, so storytime: when we were in Rhode Island last summer for the Outer Reef Rendezvous, everyone congregated for a cocktail type party on a very pretty boat named ShowTime. (you can go back to this post named "Rubix Cube" from August 13 of last year if you want to see the sunset picture I took from ShowTime.) Well, on Friday afternoon, a very pretty boat named ShowTime pulled into the slip beside us at the Hall of Fame Marina. How cool is that? it's the same boat! and I got a couple pictures to show you.



Here's a picture of the sun setting over the Hall of Fame marina-

...that's Christopher up there by the flag on m/y Muse. He's way cool.


I've begun to expect to find this cute little sentiment on certain leftover containers in the refrigerator. isn't Alice hysterical? :)


Here are 2 boat names here at Dinner Key Marina that I thought were too cool not to share:



Alright, I think that's all I have to show you for now.
I hope everyone's doing well. We're leaving for the Keys tomorrow early morning, will post when I can!

3 comments:

  1. The Jimmy Buffet songs are pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you are all having a great time. sounds like the dinghy will be working in no time. Thanks for the pics. Can't wait for the sunsets in Key West. You will love,love them. Love,love

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Man with purse...welcome to South Florida! haha

    2. Way to look like you're working hard in that picture ;)

    3. Love the sunset pictures!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.