Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Playing Catch Up... Sorry, Readers!

Hello all! Happy belated birthday to Jenny Klemme!!!

We left Lauderdale yesterday mornin (Monday) and got into Coconut Grove about 11ish?
Some pictures we took on our way from Lauderdale this morning:




This nice naked man welcomed us into Miami! wasn't that sweet?


We're staying at a really great marina- TONS of boats, very few transients. I rinsed down the boat, got a few chores done, then a couple of my friends- Tony and his girlfriend Stephanie- came and picked me up and I got to hang out with them for a while! We went to the park, and played on the exercise equipment...
yeah, Miami's a weird place.
Here's a picture of Stephanie doing a very good job on an elliptical-type contraption:

From there, we walked a little, got a frozen lemonade, window-shopped, and somehow ended up at Hooters- to people watch and have a beer :) Life is good.

We're here in Coconut Grove til Thurs. Right now I'm in a bookstore called The Bookstore in the Grove. Cute, right? Free internet. Point for them.
I bought a book- you're shocked I know. "Up In The Air"- the movie that came out a while back- didn't know it was a book first, I'll let you know how it is.
I have more pictures to upload, and likely more stories to tell you, but the heavens are fixin to open up and dump buckets, so that's all for now. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment






Do what you like. Like what you do.