Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pool day!


I like this place.

This morning, I went with Barry and Dick to breakfast at the gas station. No worries, it was better than it sounds. TONS better. The place is called The Car Wash Cafe. They don't sell gas. Just amazing breakfast.
I had biscuits and gravy. and home fries. mmmmm!

When we left there, Dick took us on a tour of Irvington, Kilmarnock, and surrounding areas. I like it here.

We got back around 10:30ish and I hit the pool! it was marvelous.

Thanks for reading! Ta ta for now!

p.s. Momma- I found you some garbage flowers. I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the gabage flowers, always make me smile. Grandpa sent real ones to me and Daddy, no, not garbage ones. Asian lillies. That place looks quite homey and tranquil,love the pool area. Glad your day was good, have another one today. Love, love.

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.