Thursday, August 11, 2011

two birds, one grape

Today I ate a grape the size of a ping pong ball. It totally made my day... it also took away the taste of extremely stale potato chip. I didn't get a picture, and for this I apologize.

I also didn't get a picture of a really gorgeous sunrise this morning. But there was one.

Something neat-oh that I did get a picture of... this little guy was dancing in the tree above my head yesterday while I was attempting to be interested in Pride and Prejudice. it's a hummingbird! can you find it? If you do, you win a prize!








Last night, we had a celebratory supper at CQ's. I had Mahi again :)










"To Ashley not getting a B in Women in Lit! Cheers!"









We made it to Charleston today around 3:00. I told Barry that by the time we get home we're going to be completely spoiled by the dockhands we've had- quick, AND they know what they're doing! We're 3 for 3 on this trip.

Tomorrow is a boat-washing day- everyone take a quick second to say a tiny prayer that my iPod stays charged throughout, seeing as I forgot my charger. It's like a not-so-fun game of roulette.
...will it stop now? how bout... now!

Thank you all for reading. I know I'm a challenge. Consider yourselves hugged.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs back at ya. I did not find that bird in the picture. No prize for me. One sunrise is enough for the trip, I guess. Be happy, Congats on the grade, you knew you could do it. Love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think you're lying. There's no bird. You are just trying to keep my attention away from the fact that I am reading blogs at work. For eight hours. So... thanks?

    But, seriously. There's no bird.

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.