Monday, June 3, 2013

My apologies, Your Honor

Hello all :)

I am updating you from Harbor Town Yacht Basin in Hilton Head, SC.

I'm sure you'll be excited to see pictures of me actually working (I know some of you doubt.)
Alice took these as we were leaving Isle of Hope.





Our trip from Isle of Hope to Hilton Head was less than 3 hours. After we got in, I took some pictures of the boat. WITH our fender cleats- we're fancy.


                                   


This morning I was able to sleep in a little before I started washing the boat. Also, Barry compounded and waxed the port side. The low floating dock was too good an opportunity to miss out on- and I got to help. yippee. most fun ever.
The upside though is, she sparkles!

The boat across the marina from us is named Good Judgement. Good name, awful spelling. However, I just now read the "judgement" with the extra "e" is the act or process of judging in a court of law. So, the owner's a lawyer. Or a judge. They're being cute. I get it. Who knew there were two spellings? We do now- you're welcome.

Tomorrow we're leaving at sunrise for Charleston- YAY! It's going to be a long day- 9ish hours. Long enough to get plenty of chores finished before we get there.














I'm excited to get to Charleston. We'll be there for a while. I'll update you with pictures soon!

If you're happy and you know it, leave me comment-love!

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm happy. Glad to see your smiling face. Looks like the Captain was having a pleasurable time as well. Love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley, couldn't the boat owner have been a JUDGE?? Love you, Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look like you're having you should have taken me with you
    -Your son (To the family of Ms.Carlson Its a joke)

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.