Monday, June 17, 2013

we go together like donuts and peanut butter

I said I'd try not to go another week without posting... oh well.
I'm posting from Thunderbolt Marina in Savannah. The last thing I told you was that we were in Charleston again. We stayed at the Charleston City Mega Dock and were among GREAT company. 

Check out our neighbors:
Themis

Magic

(Some dumb name) but isn't she BEAUTIFUL!?!


Primacy- another Outer Reef, but not present at the rendezvous

From Charleston, we traveled south to Beaufort (BYOO-fort), SC.  Barry and Alice had some visiting to do, as well as some grocery shopping in the marina's courtesy car, so Grace and I went window shopping. And, amazingly, it was happy hour by the time we finished!

I had a Carolina Lemonade (sweet tea vodka, oh em gee! and lemonade.) I'm a believer.

 
This boat was at the base of the dock. Barry said, "If ever a boat LOOKED like it's name..."

This was our sunrise the morning we left Beaufort for Savannah. Wow.

We got to Savannah around noon yesterday, ate some lunch and then Barry and I washed down the boat. Alice got some incriminating pictures- me singing and dancing while working.

Dad, I think I was humming along to the Rockford Files theme song in this one! Haha




Thunderbolt is the marina- you may remember from the last time we were here- that brings fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the morning. We love this place.

Tonight we are planning to eat supper with Barry's sister Ardra at Vinnie Van GoGo's- they have the best pizza! I'm gonna try to remember to get a picture (of us all at supper, not of the pizza). 

I hope everyone is having a great week!

p.s. Congratulations to Roomie AND to Ryan Allred on new opportunities!! Yay you!!

2 comments:

  1. You know someone with the last name of Allred??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. Thanks for the shout out. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.