Wednesday, July 22, 2009

...don't spit into the wind...

This morning (7/22), we left Harbor Walk Marina in Georgetown headed for Southport, NC. 10 hours later, we made it!

…I should probably set the scene for you: BEAUTiFUL weather!!! I’m sitting outside, facing the marina, enjoying music from Pandora… mostly BlackHawk… I love them now.

Ok, so moving on to what we saw today: a tire swing!!!



A Topsy Turvy Tomato Plant! …not on a boat, but let’s not push our luck… (I know they're hard to see, but I promise there are 2!)



The Oak Island lighthouse!



The purple-est house you ever did see! Who paints their house this color?



A floating bridge! The Sunset Beach Swing Bridge:



You can't tell me that thing doesn't look like it's gonna fall apart...


p.s. everytime we pull into port and we're hosing down the boat to get the salt-nasty off of it, I inevitably spray the hose into the wind, effectively soaking me, and causing me to break into song "...Don't spit into the wind, don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger..."

peace out homies!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. "and you don't mess around with Jim!"

    PS: way to drop the ball on one of your missions today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple house = kids getting baked into pies


    That's why I avoid them!

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.