Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My First Post!!

Before I posted any actual entries, I felt like I should tell you what the situation is here. I’m helping crew a boat. Til September. I’m not exactly sure when I’ll have internet access to post blogs, so I’ll be writing them often, and posting whatever I can whenever I have a chance. I’ll have the dates on all of my entries, so as not to confuse my loyal readers… I think that’s all I wanted to say about that… enjoy! :D


Monday, July 13, 2009

We leave on our voyage in 4 days. Well, less than that, seeing as we’re leaving before the sun rises on Friday. I’m soooo excited. And apprehensive. And did I mention excited? I’ve been packing for days. I’m taking way too much junk, but that’s just how it goes, I guess… but don’t worry- my bunk is magic.

There have been a few people who have told me what I need to take pictures of on the way. I feel like I need to tell you what I’ll be attempting to snap photos of… you know, so you can tell me when I forget to do it. It’s like a scavenger hunt!

1. Lighthouses. (I’m told we’re gonna see more than a couple…)
2. fun boat names.
3. Sea gulls on pilings.
4. A tire swing.
5. A sunken boat.
6. A mullet. (the hair “style,” not the fish.)
7. A topsy turvy tomato plant onboard a boat. (that one could be tough.)

7 comments:

  1. You're leaving me and I'm sad but I am also happy...oh so happy...bring me something cool from each port...even if it's just a picture...or a stuffed animal...or a sea shell...whateves...the both (er...all) fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! A tire swing! That's a good one.

    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can thank your mother for that contribution, if I'm not mistaken...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your posts; enjoy the voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexander Carducci10:08 PM, July 20, 2009

    I think this is amazing. They don't teach this stuff in school, huh? you are so lucky. I bet your going to get a great tan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yaaay!! Look at you traveling and blogging - you are going to be a new person, missy! :) Cool stories!

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.