Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Naptown

Howdy howdy! and greetings from Annapolis! I like it here. It's fun to go to places I've never been before, but it's also really cool to know that I can get off the boat and walk a quarter mile to a really neat bookstore... so that's what I did yesterday after we got docked and settled. Then I found ice cream. It was a good day!

On the way from Solomon's Island we saw Thomas Point- one of my Top 5 Favorite Lights:

Then Alice got some cool pictures as we were coming into the marina:
No worries, it waited til we were just about ready to dock to start raining on us. Isn't that nice? :)

I'm writing this from a coffee shop in downtown Annapolis... later today we're gonna go visit the Pennsylvania Dutch Market and see what kind of trouble we can find :)

I think you're just about up-to-date now. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Rain helps wash the boat. Hope the Market was a treasure trove. Pastries? Art? Enjoy all of it. New adventures are wonderful. Lov, love

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.