Monday, August 2, 2010

Solomons Island

Good evening!

Today has been a great day- and productive too!

I started the day by walking 2ish miles to Kim's Coffee Shop.
She claimed to have really good key lime pie but I did not come to MD to have key lime pie, thank you very much. So instead, I had the BEST. mocha. ever. and oh, did I mention the quiche? Good gracious, the quiche. It was amazing. Turkey and avocado, sprinkled with tiny bits of heaven. :)

When I got back to the boat, we put the dinghy in the water, and I got some chores done. Then we went to the grocery store.

Also, I re-discovered the Kindle app on my iTouch today- I've been reading samples of books for a good part of the afternoon.

life is good. miss you lots!

p.s. I found a great boat name:

2 comments:

  1. Good evening to you from your Momma and Daddy. Walking makes it easy to have great food, huh? Went to see the ocean today, hello from the Taylors. Hugs. Love, love

    ReplyDelete
  2. smash pappa reads all love

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.