Sunday, August 8, 2010

O-R-I-O-L-E-S!!!

Howdy howdy!

Baltimore is great- I could live here. Til it got cold. Then I'd have to leave, of course.

We have some catching up to do. Friday was fun- I did a little shopping at Baltimore's version of our Jacksonville Landing.
The resemblance is uncanny!
(see, that's humorous because they're designed by the same guy... at least, it was humorous to me...)

Then Friday night we went to a baseball game!

A guy played the Nat'l Anthem on an electric baseball bat... so I can go ahead and cross that off my bucket list...

The game was really fun. (I know. Most of you think you read that sentence wrong, but seriously, I had fun! Baseball is fun! Go Orioles! ...or whoever, really...)





Yesterday morning, we went to the Farmer's Market- it's a lot like our Art Market in Jax, it's even under an overpass like ours... but this one had more food and less art... I had the BEST omelette I've ever had.

Today is our last day in Baltimore- we've had a blast so far! I'm at Starbucks now... can't beat the reliable wi-fi connection...

Later, Alice and I have to do some grocery shopping, then I'm planning on walking over to Fells Point. I was there yesterday and it's a really neat little community.
Tell you what, we'll meet at Max's, maybe have a beer!

Tomorrow mornin, we're heading to Chestertown for a couple nights- never been there, another adventure!

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Consider yourself hugged! :)

2 comments:

  1. New hat? Baseball, really? Who knew. Glad it was fun. All's well here. Hot as usual, and Barry is lucky Risky B. isn't here. Foam on the water, yuck. Happy boating. Love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, brother, we'll be at Max's at midnight! We'll be drinking free by the end of the night!

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.