Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy August!

8/1/09

We’re in Cape May, New Jersey!
They have Rita’s Italian Ice! Who knew!?

We left Delaware this morning and had a relatively short riding day to Cape May. In spite of Utsch’s Marina’s inhospitable-ness, this place is pretty cool. We walked around downtown, saw some pretty houses… some not so pretty… went in some fun little beachy stores, I got Rita’s, and we met 2 fun cabbies!

They have some crazy bright houses here too! (I apologize. There are no pictures. Somehow, all of today's pictures from my (Dad's) camera are gone. Not sure what happened? Better luck tomorrow I guess…)

Tonight we ate dinner at a restaurant down the street called LuckyBones! Very good pizza- even though it didn’t have lobster on it…

While walking through all the boats in the lot by the marina, we saw one called Risky Business! So crazy! ...Again, I took a picture, but none of them are there anymore. Truly don't know what happened...

Tomorrow we’re headed for Atlantic City for 2 day! Woop! Peace out, homies! :D

1 comment:

  1. What is with you and lobster? It's like I don't even know you any more! :)

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.