Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pin a Rose on my Nose!

8.12.09

This morning, I woke up around 7:30ish and went to Starbucks and read one of my new books!

Barry, Grace, Leo, and I went to lunch at the Smokehouse Café, and my cheeseburger was almost as good as yesterdays! From there, Barry, Leo and Grace went to tour some of the mansions of Newport. Turns out, they got to see where Arnold Schwarzenegger (I spelled that without looking it up!!!) and Jamie Lee danced the Tango in the movie True Lies!

Later, we went in search of pizza. We went to a place called ViaVia- Grace and I shared the Newport Chicken pizza- holy cannoli, was it good! After passing about 89 ice cream shops on the way back to the boat, we decided ice cream on the boat would taste just as good. Yum-oh!

Tomorrow, we’re Block Island bound- our “destination”! Can’t believe it’s almost been a month… crazy!

2 comments:






Do what you like. Like what you do.