Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tut Tut!

August 30:

We're in Roanoke Island, NC! Can you believe we're this far south already? me neither!

I forgot to tell you something kinda cool that we saw yesterday- a really pretty yacht named Star Ship- the significance of this yacht? we saw them while we were in NYC! they were docked in Manhattan, right in front of PJ Clark's! then we saw them yesterday in Portsmouth- we thought it was kinda neat-o.

so anyway, we left the Atlantic Yacht Basin this morning- check out this picture of the ICW- so pretty!

It was a really great day, great weather, not too long... Then when we got out into the sound, we looked behind us and saw 16 jet skis following us! 16! it was crazy! I took a picture:

We just got back from grocery shopping and made it back to the boat before it started pouring! seriously, we're talkin sideways rain.

tomorrow, we're headed to Ocracoke, then Tuesday is a layover day! weeee!

I think that's all I have to tell you...

Peace out, homies.

2 comments:

  1. That ICW picture looks like a desktop background...I may just use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waterbloggedashley6:28 PM, August 30, 2009

    That's how awesome I am.
    Glad you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.