Sunday, August 2, 2009

Atlantic City

Today is Sunday, August 02, 2009.

This morning we left Cape May, New Jersey and now we’re in Atlantic City. It was a very short riding day- we got here before noon!

We didn’t see much on the ride today- it was really gross and foggy. In fact, I managed to get a picture of the foggy sunrise... here you go!

There is a lighthouse kinda across the canal from us here at the city marina… here’s a picture: See? I TOLD you it was gross today- you can't even see the top of the lighthouse!!
(I forgot to look up the name of this one... I'll have to tell you later...)


We've been chillin at the marina this afternoon because it's been really bad weather- the radar looked ominous! I watched some When Harry Met Sally- great movie! Now, I'm at Hooters (the server's name is Phylica?) scamming wireless, and later we're having steaks on the boat! Another great day!

Tomorrow is a layover day! woooohoooo! :D

4 comments:

  1. How does one scam wireless from Hooters? Of all places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad you are having such a great adventure. Mind your chores and communication skills so you stay topside. Love, Momma as always, proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooters! Classy.

    And I can't believe you're freakin' watching When Harry Met Sally even on a boat trip up the coast. Wait. Yes, I totally can believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, just got your blog site. We just arrived in Key West, used our thrusters, did not need our anchor. I am sure you are having a great time but I think Key West is better than Jersey City.

    Love Uncle mark

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.