Monday, July 14, 2014

Camden for the win!

Good morning, all!

Yesterday morning, around 9:30 we left Rockland. After a 40ish minute boat ride, we made it to Camden. We got a pump out and docked... Pics of where we are in the harbor later in this post.

Curtis Island and light:

Check out the ducks we watched while eating lunch. A sweet of them to let that oddball white one hang out.


This is our view out the port pilot house door.




After I washed a boat, I took these next pictures from my walk. The tide was super low. (Remember? 12 feet here. Crazy.)



I walked out where the water should be. 


Here's a water fall I found. It runs under the little town. 



I didn't walk out onto it, but the 7 year old in me really wanted to.


This is painted at every crosswalk. These Maine people are weird.


Camden library:


Camden public amphitheater:


He didn't know I was taking his picture. No worries.


Now I'm at The Owl and Turtle Bookshop and Cafe. What? So cool. I haven't looked at books yet. I wanted to tell you stuff first.

Hope you enjoyed the pictures, wish you were here!

1 comment:

  1. stop..wait... wave? it is weird. coffee and books? What more could a girl want? Enjoy the day! Love,love

    ReplyDelete






Do what you like. Like what you do.