Thursday, July 3, 2014

Day 4: Go Team!

Good morning from Zume's Coffee House in Charlestowne, Mass. This place is very cool. Wait, I'll get to that.

Yesterday morning, Barry and I went grocery shopping. They have a Whole Foods near the marina and the dock master lent us his car for the morning. Pretty sweet. 

I went for another walk around this part of town- saw a splatted bird egg on the sidewalk. It was the prettiest shade of bright blue ever. Would have taken a picture but I thought it would be indecent.

We had lunch on the boat and then Barry went for a "history lesson," he called it- a tour of the USS Constitution.

Then yesterday afternoon we went to Fenway for the baseball game. I didn't get near the amount of pictures I wanted to, but here's what I have.



Our seats were supposed to be directly behind that column there, but luckily there was no one sitting next to us so we could scoot. Great view!



We had a blast. Beers were drank, hot dogs were eaten, fun was had by all. 

So now, I'm at Zume's. I got in just before the rest of Charlestowne needed their caffeine fix. It's a busy place. There are currently 4 dogs waiting outside. A dalmation, a black lab, a yellow lab, and the prettiest golden retriever I've ever seen. Everyone is either a dog owner or a baby stroller walker. Seriously, I think there's something in the water. Babies and soon-to-be babies everywhere. Great for people watching.

I have no idea what's in store for today. I have some chores to do. And there could be a chance to take the dinghy out. I'll take pictures. Happy July 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment






Do what you like. Like what you do.