Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 13: Rockland, not Rockford (I've had the theme song stuck in my head all day)

Yesterday, on my way into the marina from a walk around town, I noticed these locks on the fence. It's Maine's Center of Creativity's version of the love locks bridge in Paris, and I think there's one in Manhattan now too. I thought it looked kind of pretty.





This morning, we left DiMillo's Marina ("serving nice people since 1954") in Portland around 6. We passed this light. 
I thought it looked like a good picture.


Then we saw this next one that looks like a shed.


Here's the backside of it.


Maine is just absolutely gorgeous. Terrain and everything!



We're staying at a marina in Rockland, Maine that has a 12 foot tide! Holy cannoli! 

Barry went for a walk this afternoon and when he came back, he informed me that there are 3 bookstores on Main Street. Woohoo! 

I plan to go for a walk and take some pictures to show you tomorrow. So far, we like it here.

Hope you're well. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment






Do what you like. Like what you do.